Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too much fatigue right now

Rasjeu28

a combination of poor sleep, stress and other things are really starting to affect me and I'm getting a lot of fatigue
I was wondering if you could suggest a supplement that I could take to boost my energy especially in the morning
I am in my 50s so with that said my genetics and age could mean i need something different. and needs might be different

From your question, I can tell that you know the answer to the question already. Why dont you focus on improving your sleep first?
Also we should know more details. For example if it is hard to fall asleep or you have difficulty stay asleep. Or it is your lifestyle choice?

Cheers

a combination of poor sleep, stress and other things are really starting to affect me and I'm getting a lot of fatigue
I was wondering if you could suggest a supplement that I could take to boost my energy especially in the morning
I am in my 50s so with that said my genetics and age could mean i need something different. and needs might be different

for an energy boost 2-3 caps cardazol in AM it's like ritalin literally

Top Bottom