x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

too many stimulants?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about too many stimulants? within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: I wanted your opinion on if I'm taking too many stimulants everyday . First thing in the morning I made a Cup of coffee and I take it with me to work then around 10 AM I go to Starbucks and usually get another cappuccino drink . before work out my pre workout has stimulants in it to get me going... do you think that this is too much and no good for my body?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

too many stimulants?

I wanted your opinion on if I'm taking too many stimulants everyday . First thing in the morning I made a Cup of coffee and I take it with me to work then around 10 AM I go to Starbucks and usually get another cappuccino drink . before work out my pre workout has stimulants in it to get me going... do you think that this is too much and no good for my body?

Re: too many stimulants?

I dont think there is such a thing as too much stimulants, different people different doses, try cardazol instead of all that

here is the thing with stimulants. over time you will need to take more and more of it to stim you up. the body will adjust

i don't take them at all, so if i were to drink some coffee i would be bouncing off walls
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Amateur Bodybuilder

I have abused stimulants : clen, T3 , caffeine pills and ephedrine. Almost guaranteed to have atrial fibrillation. Once you are diagnosed with it, good luck with your cardiologist taking you off the meds.
    Just because you go and visit them and donít show signs, doesnít mean that you donít have it anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on the coffees but it's likely you're hitting 600-700mg a day. The limit is 400

Quote Quote posted by OddApple View Post
    I wanted your opinion on if I'm taking too many stimulants everyday . First thing in the morning I made a Cup of coffee and I take it with me to work then around 10 AM I go to Starbucks and usually get another cappuccino drink . before work out my pre workout has stimulants in it to get me going... do you think that this is too much and no good for my body?
    Depends on the size of the coffees and what kind of pre workout youíre taking. They differ widely in caffeine content.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bro wean off coffee, only time i drink coffee is when i gotta work early shift on rig and they expect us to wake up 2-3am in the dark

Depends on each person. I am very sensitive to stimulants so a cup of coffee does me most the day

Compared to "most" people I see, that is pretty average. I would cut out the 10am capp if it was me. Nothing wrong with a cup of black coffee in the AM. You could also drop the stims pre workout if you wanted. I prefer to train without stims unless I am gassed for some reason.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***