Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

too many stimulants?

OddApple

I wanted your opinion on if I'm taking too many stimulants everyday . First thing in the morning I made a Cup of coffee and I take it with me to work then around 10 AM I go to Starbucks and usually get another cappuccino drink . before work out my pre workout has stimulants in it to get me going... do you think that this is too much and no good for my body?

I dont think there is such a thing as too much stimulants, different people different doses, try cardazol instead of all that

I have abused stimulants : clen, T3 , caffeine pills and ephedrine. Almost guaranteed to have atrial fibrillation. Once you are diagnosed with it, good luck with your cardiologist taking you off the meds.
Just because you go and visit them and don’t show signs, doesn’t mean that you don’t have it anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wanted your opinion on if I'm taking too many stimulants everyday . First thing in the morning I made a Cup of coffee and I take it with me to work then around 10 AM I go to Starbucks and usually get another cappuccino drink . before work out my pre workout has stimulants in it to get me going... do you think that this is too much and no good for my body?

Depends on the size of the coffees and what kind of pre workout you’re taking. They differ widely in caffeine content.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on each person. I am very sensitive to stimulants so a cup of coffee does me most the day

Compared to "most" people I see, that is pretty average. I would cut out the 10am capp if it was me. Nothing wrong with a cup of black coffee in the AM. You could also drop the stims pre workout if you wanted. I prefer to train without stims unless I am gassed for some reason.

Top Bottom