Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tips for choosing whey protein

Xidyall

When you are choosing a protein, or whey, what details should one pay attention to? How do you choose the best protein? I have a wide choice of protein, but con't figure out what to choose. Thanks

In my opinion, there are three main criteria when choosing whey protein.
1. Make sure it is made entirely with whey isolate, not concentrate. The thing is that isolate is the more expensive version of whey, since it is purified and has no lactose in it.
2. Choose the one without artificial flavours and additives – those things are unnecessary, and bring nothing good for your health.
3. Choose the one without artificial sweetners.

For me, N2BM's Isolation fits perfectly for those criteria, so it is a great choice. Besides, it has a great price too.

I have checked the n2bm protein - it is not very expensive. I would expect a product as good as you say to be expensive, as you can not buy something good for cheap. Is it really that good?

It is that good. The thing with most brands, is that they will spend a good buck on endorsing pro's, and you as the final buyer pay for that. N2BM does not pay any pro's, so you end up with a cheaper product of higher quality. It is indeed a top quality whey protein, and don't worry about the price.

Top Bottom