x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

A Tip for Discussing Supplements and Products

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about A Tip for Discussing Supplements and Products within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: If you want to post about your experiences (both positive and negative) with various fat loss products and training supplements, I recommend not being entirely one-sided in your arguments. Often, it is hard to tell what is spam - which frankly needs to be removed if for no other reason it is misleading to beginners - and what is an honest assessment of a person's experiences. One possibility would be to compare various products, or even ask for better alternatives and remain open to

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

A Tip for Discussing Supplements and Products

If you want to post about your experiences (both positive and negative) with various fat loss products and training supplements, I recommend not being entirely one-sided in your arguments. Often, it is hard to tell what is spam - which frankly needs to be removed if for no other reason it is misleading to beginners - and what is an honest assessment of a person's experiences.

One possibility would be to compare various products, or even ask for better alternatives and remain open to suggestions. You are unlikely to get your thread deleted for wasting board space that way. Obviously having more than one post helps too.

Re: A Tip for Discussing Supplements and Products

Hello friend !
    I have a problem that my health is good but my face is
    not like my body my temple is depressed and i want to increase the fat on my temple.

Hi I am looking around for a natural supplement that may help me in controlling my appetite.I have heard of hoodia but never tried has anyone else had experience with this?

Quote Quote posted by laura169
    Hi I am looking around for a natural supplement that may help me in controlling my appetite.I have heard of hoodia but never tried has anyone else had experience with this?
    read through the posts in this subsection