Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Tip for Discussing Supplements and Products

Nathan

If you want to post about your experiences (both positive and negative) with various fat loss products and training supplements, I recommend not being entirely one-sided in your arguments. Often, it is hard to tell what is spam - which frankly needs to be removed if for no other reason it is misleading to beginners - and what is an honest assessment of a person's experiences.

One possibility would be to compare various products, or even ask for better alternatives and remain open to suggestions. You are unlikely to get your thread deleted for wasting board space that way. Obviously having more than one post helps too.

Hello friend !
I have a problem that my health is good but my face is
not like my body my temple is depressed and i want to increase the fat on my temple.

Hi I am looking around for a natural supplement that may help me in controlling my appetite.I have heard of hoodia but never tried has anyone else had experience with this?

laura169 said:
Hi I am looking around for a natural supplement that may help me in controlling my appetite.I have heard of hoodia but never tried has anyone else had experience with this?
read through the posts in this subsection

Top Bottom