Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Timing of Supplements....

wayneboard1

I believe it was Mr.X that educated me on the fact that we make Cholesterol at night, and thus those taking Polinsciol (SP???) are better served to take this at night. Well, as we all know our body repairs itself and we grow when we get some good solid rest. It would seem to be that we then in turn would get the most we could out of our vitamins, liver protectants, etc by taking them before bed to be used throughout the night instead of peeing the majority of these supps. out during the day. Does the same concept that applies to Polinsciol apply to other supps or does it really matter?

Thanks in advance.

you mean Pravachol??

Well pravachol is a muscle satin class cholestrol drug. The half life of this type of drug is 77 hours. So there is no need to time your does at night.

The catch with pravachol. Being it is a muscle satin drug there are some side effects that could severly interact with AAS. This type of drug causes muscle inflamation and joint pain. There have been alot of cases of pravachol raising liver and kidney counts. There would be no way you could take this and do oral AAS products.
Theses side effects could be dramatically increased with AAS. Esp products like winni that dry out your joints. And the introductoni of AAS would also give you an increased chance of muscle inflamation.

If you are self prescribing your self this med i would check with a trusted doc if your are taking AAS before using it. You can try Lipitor. Though it is also a muscle satin it has less side effects.

You can also try splitting your pills in half. Because of the long half life you will stil get a steady dose of meds with out spiking your mg levels two high

LftHndPwrHouse said:
you mean Pravachol??

Well pravachol is a muscle satin class cholestrol drug. The half life of this type of drug is 77 hours. So there is no need to time your does at night.

The catch with pravachol. Being it is a muscle satin drug there are some side effects that could severly interact with AAS. This type of drug causes muscle inflamation and joint pain. There have been alot of cases of pravachol raising liver and kidney counts. There would be no way you could take this and do oral AAS products.
Theses side effects could be dramatically increased with AAS. Esp products like winni that dry out your joints. And the introductoni of AAS would also give you an increased chance of muscle inflamation.

If you are self prescribing your self this med i would check with a trusted doc if your are taking AAS before using it. You can try Lipitor. Though it is also a muscle satin it has less side effects.

You can also try splitting your pills in half. Because of the long half life you will stil get a steady dose of meds with out spiking your mg levels two high

Nope I finally found the thread it was in. It is policosanol. There was a good long thread abouthow it is very helpful in keeping your cholesterol in check and now I am seeing a lot of the multivitatins on the market adding it to their product lines.

Great all the typing for nothing. Ya well dont take the muscle satin when on...

Ya policosanol thats perfectly safe. And i would think that has a short half life so it would be more productive to take it at night. Any type of suger alcohol base would absorb fast and depleat quick

LftHndPwrHouse said:
Great all the typing for nothing. Ya well dont take the muscle satin when on...

Ya policosanol thats perfectly safe. And i would think that has a short half life so it would be more productive to take it at night. Any type of suger alcohol base would absorb fast and depleat quick

LOL...at least I know you care bro. I have to pass around somemore K before hitting you up again but I will. Thanks!

Bump for more feedback.

How about Lovastatin?
I am taking 40mg / day for my cholesterol already - prescribed by doc.
Does this a muscle statin class drug as well?

wayneboard1 said:
I believe it was Mr.X that educated me on the fact that we make Cholesterol at night, and thus those taking Polinsciol (SP???) are better served to take this at night. Well, as we all know our body repairs itself and we grow when we get some good solid rest. It would seem to be that we then in turn would get the most we could out of our vitamins, liver protectants, etc by taking them before bed to be used throughout the night instead of peeing the majority of these supps. out during the day. Does the same concept that applies to Polinsciol apply to other supps or does it really matter?

Thanks in advance.

I start mine on monday, and I am taking one in the morning with other supps, then taking at night as well cause of what you stated above...I'll hit lefty with some K too for ya :)

indy69camaro said:
I start mine on monday, and I am taking one in the morning with other supps, then taking at night as well cause of what you stated above...I'll hit lefty with some K too for ya :)

Right on thanks for hitting him with some green. I think I am going to take all my supps right before bed. I doubt I will notice a difference but logic tells me that if my body is repairing itself at night, then I need to provide it with the best tools right off the bat.

wayneboard1 said:
Right on thanks for hitting him with some green. I think I am going to take all my supps right before bed. I doubt I will notice a difference but logic tells me that if my body is repairing itself at night, then I need to provide it with the best tools right off the bat.

Agreed, liver does a natural detox at night as well, so I usually take some tylers or milk thistle as my night time routine as well.

First let me say this....There are some good bros in this thread!!!! :p
Secondly, I'm jammin' to my boy's new CD...It Rocks :garza:
Thirdly...Taking liver protectants throughout the day is most appropiate. Not just at bedtime. I would split them up for three daily doses.
As for Multi's..They are best consumed in the morning, IMO
As for others supps....Each one has it's place. I have a great book on nutrient timeing Wayne if you're interested. :Chef: :tuc:

Top Bottom