Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Time released protein???

Bulldog_10

I have a bottle of "Pro Blend 55" time released protein. I was just wondering if this is any different from regular protein shakes?? Does this affect when I should drink it in relation to my workouts??

Also, I was thinking about making one huge shake in the morning and keeping it in my fridge and then drinking it at three different times during the day. I just don't have the time to make 3 every day, and clean my blender. Also whenever I make them they are kinda warm, thus taste like shit!

The only problem with this, is that on the bottle it says to mix and drink immediately. Just wondering if anyone knows if this is bullshit or not? I e-mailed the manufacturer and they said "Just follow the directions on the label"! Doesn't seem like they thought an awful lot about it!

Thanks Bro's!

I dont think it matters if consumed immediatly, try putting some ice cubes in there and blending them up if the shit is warm, also i believe milk(casein) is a slow absorbing protein(or time released)..
:mix:

my protein is time released. it has 5 different types of protein in it. whey, casien, soy and 2 other types. my protein is freakin good.

hey bulldog, you wouldn't happen to be using max muscle high 5 would you. that's what i use and it's the shit, i love that stuff!

Top Bottom