Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Time for pre workout!

AliiGax

[FONT=&quot]Ok guys tried to stay away from the preworkout supplements for a while. Well now its been long enough. I want the strongest preworkout supp. I want it for focus and energy and maybe some nitric oxide would be nice. I havent been keeping up with the preworkout supplements very much. But i wanna feel like im on speed when im on this stuff. I have taken alot preworkout supp. so my intake would prob be high. Anybody got some ideas on some good products.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

if you guys obsessed with preworkouts understand how the body works and what it goes through during a workout you would never touch a pre workout again

essentially you are giving your body mini-strokes during a workout when you do this which is not only counter productive but it can literally kill you

Yeah pre workouts are really not needed. You should be able to motivate yourself to train without having to take something. I would always be against the stuff!

You are not going to find a lot of support for this here. Preworkouts are definitely not necessary, and tend to produce rapidly diminishing returns.

Top Bottom