Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tightening skin post-weight loss

Hey guys, I've dropped probably 45lbs of fat since January and have another 10-15 to go. I have some lose skin around the mid section which isn't super flappy but it's just not tight. Does anyone have experience with this or have any tips to get the skin to tighten up ASAP?

I'm 27 so I don't think age is a huge issue.

I put this in the supplement category because I'm thinking there might be a topical out there that can help
Hey more steel ~ Hydration of your skin is the key, it will regain it's elasticity with time. You may want to check out your local health spa for options - there are many body slimming treatments you can do before going extreme (physically and financially) with plastic surgery.
I am a rep for body slimming products and have a blog that includes a review and an explaination of the ingredients. I am new to the forum so I'm unable to provide a link to this post, but if you're interested I can email it to you. Drop me a line here: [email protected]

45 lbs is excessive weight loss? I don't think so. I lost 200lbs and got my stomach done, but all the other areas tightened up more than I ever expected ...over the past 12-15 years. The key is lots of water, clean eating and consistent training. You rub all the topical stuff you want on it, if you don't treat yourself well....it won't happen.

some good suggestions on here so I won't repeat them. I always thought it must be awful to do so great at losing weight and then have to deal with the aftereffects, but 27 is good for building collagen, plus you're a guy. If people lose weight too quickly it seems that after waiting to see if it will snap back, try laser tightening procedures like skintight, the Matrix lasers, etc. from a good doctor with a good rep. In the meantime try all the suggestions listed and not sure if someone said it but tretinoin (trade name Retin A) in high percentages is good for skin tone.

Top Bottom