Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tianeptine vs Selegiline

sinsinetocleins

I saw some articles abut this two products to treat depression and change of mood cause by AAS while cycling, did you guys ever take it for this purposes and which one works better I tend to get depressed and angry all the time while cycling, also is there any risk of mixing this drugs with steroids? thank you.

There is no safety concerns mixing anti-depressants with steroids but I don't think anti-depressants should be used unless absolutely necessary.

Anti-depressants are very addictive and cause a host of side effects in themselves.

Try drinking green tea throughout the day. The polyphenols in green tea naturally raise seratonin levels (your body's feel good hormone). Also practice yoga and relaxation techniques.

I have always been an advocate that AAS are not a great idea if you suffer from any mental illness. AAS can make these things worse. I would hate to see you really struggle with depression because of AAS use.

Top Bottom