Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on these supps?

jacooo73

[FONT=&quot]I am taking Hydroxycut Hardcore X twice daily as recommended by the label, and I am also taking NO-XPLODE for pre-workout. I don't go to the GYM till 1830. I take the Hydroxycut at 0700 and 1200. Is it ok to do that, or should I discontinue one of them?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

You will probably be fine if it is not adversely affecting your sleep, however I'm not a big fan of fat burner products like that. Tuning your diet and training is the key to shedding fat. Adding some supplements that will give you a boost with natural ingredients like cardazol can be effective.

I am taking Hydroxycut Hardcore X twice daily as recommended by the label, and I am also taking NO-XPLODE for pre-workout. I don't go to the GYM till 1830. I take the Hydroxycut at 0700 and 1200. Is it ok to do that, or should I discontinue one of them?

Are they both pre-workouts?
If so then probably no need to use both.

I don't recommend these stimulant based pre workouts. they have ZERO benefits and anyone who argues that is a fucking lacky for the supplement company they are pushing. in fact they do way more harm than good including the fact that they are addictive and habit forming

instead eat a healthy meal 2-3 hours pre workout and make sure you are hydrated and you can take 5 caps of n2generate an hour before your workout to give you a natural boost

I would drop one of them personally. Add cardazol to your routine and you will get better results than with hydroxy cut.

Top Bottom