Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on soy protein?

Vincentlagos

[FONT=&quot]I just bought a jug of mhp Probolic SR, which has alot of soy protein in it. I was wondering how good of a protein powder this is, ive read that soy converts into extra estrogens in the body. Has anyone had experience with soy protein and/or MHP's Probolic SR?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I just looked at the ingredients. it is awful. first one is sunflower oil simply because it is cheap and a good preservative. right off the bat it is a shitty product. it also contains artifical sweeteners like sucralose. disgusting and unnatural product that does not belong in the body

go buy a nice fatty steak instead and throw it on the grill

I just looked at the ingredients. it is awful. first one is sunflower oil simply because it is cheap and a good preservative. right off the bat it is a shitty product. it also contains artifical sweeteners like sucralose. disgusting and unnatural product that does not belong in the body

go buy a nice fatty steak instead and throw it on the grill

God damn! I got to do some more research into ingredients for real! Not buying another tub of that crap! Steak it is!!

God damn! I got to do some more research into ingredients for real! Not buying another tub of that crap! Steak it is!!

You will be surprised what people are putting in “health supplements” make sure you track ingredients on products you purchase!

Top Bottom