Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thoughts on Protien Factory

I got 2 pounds breakfast formula, 2 pounds night formula, 2 pounds post-workout formula, and 4 pounds anabolic MRP. That's ten pounds total, and I paid about $60. The anabolic MRP was on sale that month.

This way I have a different shake for specific times of the day. Each formula has unique mixability and taste. You get good variety and each is specially formulated for its respective time. I can't think of anything better than that.

BTW, Protein Factory Rules!

dieseltwin said:
any of you guys ever order their protien with some vitamins/mineral in it? how much did they try to charge you for it?

The anabolic MRP comes with vit and minerals. It's kinda a pain in the ass though, cuz it all goes to the bottom of the shake.

Why are you using Soy protein to begin with???

Man that shit is no good.... read the latest research on it. If you're looking for a slow-absorbing protien, go with casienate.

Their Ion-Exchange Whey tastes fine and mixes easily. I will mix some casienate in with it to thicken it up. Go with chocolate.

alright stonecoldgold, the reason for taking soy protein is because it takes 4-5 hours to break down, so if u take it in the middle of the night your body feeds on that instead of your muscle, equalling no catabolism. other than that there isnt any reason to take the soy protein, it doesnt have any nutritional value.

Soy proteins has estrogen,phyoestrogens in it,or it converts to them,I am not sure but it is one of the two.
A colleague of mine,had a friend who drank soy milk for a year at university.When he came home for the summer,his dad said holy shit!because the soy milk's estrogen gave him bitch tits and wider hips.
Fuck soy.

Top Bottom