Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts of PH's changed to thoughts of staying Natty

NOS2.0

MVP
EF VIP
Hey guys,
So I had a plan to run a Beast and Havoc cycle in February. I have half the supps to run that cycle, but I am thinking of staying natty for a while longer, save the PH's for next winter. (Im sorry to those who I promised a log, I will still log this cycle, it will just be a year from now.)
Instead, I am thinking of doing the following two stacks over the next year.

A bulk:
Anabeta + N2Bulk(once it hits Mrsupps) + Gear

1-2 Anabeta 5caps/day
3-6 Anabeta 6caps/day
3-6 N2Bulk 2servings/day
1-7 Gear 8caps/day
$187.96 + N2Bulk (im assuming around $150 for N2Bulk for 60 servings)

A cut:
N2Shred + N2Slin + Gear

1-4 N2Shred as directed
1-6 N2Slin 3caps/day
1-7 Gear 8caps/day
$266.96

What do you guys think of those two stacks?
What would you change and why?
When would you run them over the course of the next year?
This is all I am buying for the year. These two stacks and whatever is left for the Beast cycle. I am starting Beast and Havoc third week of November next year.

Thanks.

You are talking about some solid products so really it looks good. I am and have been considering preparing to be natty forever given the new legislation we may be facing. I am starting to look at more products such as DAA, whey proteins, post workout supplements, n2bulk, creatine, etc. I thik that is where my life is headed once OCT hormones are ripped away.

Yeah, this new legislation is bullshit. Just like almost every other decision the government makes now a days. Im thinking of grabbing just one more bottle of each just to have. I wanted to have a cut with Katana later as well, I didn't know it was being banned too. I thought it was just Superdrols. Hopefully a reputable UG will take over Needto's recipes and deliver the quality he does.
A little tip on pre-workouts, make your own. I do, and I get better effects from it than any other I've tried, and way cheaper to buy bulk.

2.5g creatine mono
3g arginine AKG
1.25g beta alanine
5g taurine
These are all unflavoured, so add a little crystal light or something.
If you want a stim, 200mg caffeine, 600mg green tea extract.
Im going to throw in 5g modern BCAA's once they arrive.

I buy the biggest tubs I can find of high quality ingredients, still way cheaper than $40 for 30servings.
Sorry for this rant :p

Anyways, so you think the above stacks are pretty solid?

If you want to bulk, then BIG BLAST has to be on that list. Super Plasma Protein, Creatine, NO2, whole egg, EFA's. That's a must.

N2BULK will give a load of healthy calories, so that's great. Mixing it with whole milk would be even better. And you can't go wrong with GEAR. I'd also add, nuts, oils. olives and eggs. You'll grow.

I can't comment on Annabetta. I really don't know about the product other than the main ingredient is an herb that is form of chamomile. It's an insulin booster -- as is ALA, vanadium, chromium or even dextrose.

As for cutting, that's more diet and training. You can add any of the N2 stims pre workout. And adding ZIP from whey protein powder, wholesale protein, whey protein isolate powder will boost thyroid function allowing for round the clock fat burning.

If you want to bulk, then BIG BLAST has to be on that list. Super Plasma Protein, Creatine, NO2, whole egg, EFA's. That's a must.

N2BULK will give a load of healthy calories, so that's great. Mixing it with whole milk would be even better. And you can't go wrong with GEAR. I'd also add, nuts, oils. olives and eggs. You'll grow.

I can't comment on Annabetta. I really don't know about the product other than the main ingredient is an herb that is form of chamomile. It's an insulin booster -- as is ALA, vanadium, chromium or even dextrose.

As for cutting, that's more diet and training. You can add any of the N2 stims pre workout. And adding ZIP from whey protein powder, wholesale protein, whey protein isolate powder will boost thyroid function allowing for round the clock fat burning.

I just started running whey protein from NTBM....it can be mixed in milk water or juice. I am looking at adding a carb powder to it and taking it for post exercise recovery.

Big blast and n2bulk combo would kill my wallet.
I have whey isolate, myofusion, creatine, preworkout for NO2, eat eggs everyday, gear has SPP.
My bulking diet is set almost to a T, although everyone will have their comments and critiques.
In theory, cutting diet is set almost to a T as well. In practice, its difficult to keep on track.
I make a damn good bulking night time shake. It can be adjusted for cutting as well. Its similar to n2bulk, minus the top ingredients.
I'll post that if your interested.
Ive read many Anabeta logs and it seems to be a quality product, mainly for bulking.
As for Zip, I dont want to touch my thyroid. I know it doesnt suppress or anything, but thyroid stuff frightens me.

Big blast and n2bulk combo would kill my wallet.
I have whey isolate, myofusion, creatine, preworkout for NO2, eat eggs everyday, gear has SPP.
My bulking diet is set almost to a T, although everyone will have their comments and critiques.
In theory, cutting diet is set almost to a T as well. In practice, its difficult to keep on track.
I make a damn good bulking night time shake. It can be adjusted for cutting as well. Its similar to n2bulk, minus the top ingredients.
I'll post that if your interested.
Ive read many Anabeta logs and it seems to be a quality product, mainly for bulking.
As for Zip, I dont want to touch my thyroid. I know it doesnt suppress or anything, but thyroid stuff frightens me.

ZIP helps keep the thyroid healthy.

One thing I'm worried about on the cut stack is the N2Shred stack with its appetite suppressing properties taking away from the potential of the N2Slin.
In that case, I'd be looking for the N2slin to deliver the same amount of nutrients to the muscles in a caloric deficit opposed to no N2slin and caloric maintenance or surplus.
Is it reasonable to assume those results?

Top Bottom