Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on Ostarine sources?

Iamdelboyyeah

Around 4-5 years ago I used uniquemicals for Ostarine a couple times, with good results. They subsequently ran out of stock and seem to have acquired a degraded reputation since then (a typical good source gone bad type of deal, apparently).

So what can you guys recommend me for sources? I know Sarms1 comes highly recommended, but their Osta seems way overpriced at around $150 for capsules, where all other sources seem to charge $50-70 for the liquid form. I can afford the difference, but, like most people, I don’t like to pay a bunch more purely for the sake of it — the disparity in pricing is quite large, so am I really getting my extra $100 worth if I go with Sarms1?

Any thoughts/experience on/with IRC.bio or ProvenPeptides as an Ostarine source?

(Also, as a sidenote, does anyone know of a discount code for Test Stack No. 17? Would be much appreciated.)

you never want to buy cheap sarm's man. i know they are pricey but that is because they are very hard to produce

you can hit me up for a discount code
Dropped you a VM, man, thanks for the offer.

I’ve never encountered Ostarine in capsule form before. It would certainly be more convenient as the liquid version was never the most pleasant tasting stuff. Is there any difference in effectivity between the capsule and liquid forms as far as you’re aware?

I just noticed that Sarms1 has a $499.00 minimum order, so that rules them out. I just don’t need that much of the drug for my purposes.

Interested in further discussion/thoughts/suggestions.

I just noticed that Sarms1 has a $499.00 minimum order, so that rules them out. I just don’t need that much of the drug for my purposes.

Interested in further discussion/thoughts/suggestions.

Maybe see if you have a buddy that can go in with you on a order?

All SARMs sources will be going to capsules now that there will be no loophole to sell them as research chemicals. It really just comes down to the quality of the raw powder. I always recommend sarms1.

Top Bottom