Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on n2 burn

LetsGrow

Plat Hero
Platinum
Hey everyone. Wanted to get your thoughts on n2 burn and how you like it, your results, etc... Also do you stack it with anything I enhance the effect (ie t3 pct from needtobuildmuscle website or n2kts or anything else)? How many servings are you taking of each a day? Never taken any of needtoo's products but have no doubt in them as needtoo himself is a standup guy and everyone here stands behind him and his products (that says a lot) so looking to try some. My major goal is to drop bf while maintaining lean muscle mass best I can if not trying to add a little. Thoughts/comments/suggestions welcome.

Thanks.

For what its worth,...my chic is using N2Burn and she just finished her 1 bottle. She's down 6 lbs and she loves it. Awesome appetite suppression qualities and she says she sweats like a pig when she works out.

She takes one in the AM and one at 6 PM about an hour before she typically works out.

For what its worth,...my chic is using N2Burn and she just finished her 1 bottle. She's down 6 lbs and she loves it. Awesome appetite suppression qualities and she says she sweats like a pig when she works out.

She takes one in the AM and one at 6 PM about an hour before she typically works out.

Nice...any jitters or anything like that? Was thinking about something for my wife but she hates getting the jitters as she is sensitive to stims.

Nope. However,...it has a coating on it that cinnamon like and it instantly raises your core temp. You/she will feel it working immediately (within 10 mins of taking it).

She'll need to give it a few days to get used to that's all.

Nope. However,...it has a coating on it that cinnamon like and it instantly raises your core temp. You/she will feel it working immediately (within 10 mins of taking it).

She'll need to give it a few days to get used to that's all.

Thanks a million!!!

Anyone have experiences or stacks, etc... They can share or advise on?

What about taking ntkts with n2 burn? That going to mess it up or would it be ok?

I haven't tried it but did reccomend it to a buddy at work just because of the profile and logs. He loved it, he said he sweated like crazy when working out and you can tell he lost weight but says his strength was still up.

I haven't tried it but did reccomend it to a buddy at work just because of the profile and logs. He loved it, he said he sweated like crazy when working out and you can tell he lost weight but says his strength was still up.

That's awesome!

Looks like maybe I should try the n2 burn and add in some ntkts as well for some extra intensity. Maybe needtoo can comment on this or modify it?

Top Bottom