Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on CoQ10

BarryBadger

[FONT=&quot]I've been taking 200mg of CoQ10 for about a month now after my doctor recommended it because I've had tendonitis twice in the past year. I'm very active with lifting weights, running, and many home projects (hammering, etc).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The past two weeks or so, my shoulders and neck have been sore. I've also had very mild headaches and just an overall groggy feeling. My wife also started taking it at the same time because it supposedly helps with fertility, and I noticed she has been complaining about different things. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We stopped taking it today. I'm wondering what your experiences have been with CoQ10? I hate to say our feeling bad was directly the result of CoQ10, but that's the only thing I can think of that has changed. I might see if there's a 50mg dose I can try. Are there alternatives that boost muscle repair?[/FONT]

I use CoQ-10 on cycle to help with any potential blood pressure issues, but it never gave me side effects

Top Bottom