Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For those who were interested in Zebutol from Zoelabs

Flipping through ebay and noticed some for sale...going cheap...you might want to go and do a search if you wanted some of this stuff at a better price...no, I'm not the seller...I just found it when I was looking on ebay for some other stuff...right now I can't afford any of these legal sups cuz I'm having fun playing w/ things that I know work. Anyway, might want to check it out.

--DeadliftEuphoria

IS THIS THE LIQUID VERSION BECAUSE IT WORKS BETTER

IS THIS THE LIQUID VERSION BECAUSE IT WORKS BETTER

Yes, it does appear to be the liquid version. The picture is of the shorter, wider bottle though. I am not sure but it may be an older version.

I like the Zoe products, especially Zebutol, MEP, and the Impact 250.

Can't wait to try the new Kynopolan due out later this month.

equipoison

WWW.ZOELABS.COM I took their equipoison it has 1 ad, masteron, and equipoise percursers AS WELL AS 19 -DIOL AND 4 DIOL
ITS LIKE A HUGE STACK ALL IN ONE GREAT GAINS ABOUT 10 POUNDS SOLID IN 5 WEEKS
STACKED IT WITH HUMANITOL AND MEP AND THE STACK WAS ONLY 110.00 GREAT STUFF

TMI533,

I had a few buddies who tried the Equipoison as well and they both liked it quite a bit.

From what I have heard the new Kynopolan should work very well. While I wait for it to come out I am tempted to get some more Zebutol. I would get direct from Zoe though. You can get it for a good price if you buy a few bottles at a time.

Well, how were they taking the equipoision. Were they using it transdermally, orally, or "What I really think they are doing." Just curious. It looks like it could be a good product. Any info would be appreciated.

Top Bottom