Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For those that have experience with Glucosamine and MSM, or joint support supplements

rake922

Do you guys think any of these supps will help my shoulder?

I hurt it about a month ago with bad form on shoulder press. Yes, quite a newbie mistake.

Because of the mild pain, all I can basically do now is Leg press and incline treadmill. Ice every day does nothing. Bengay doesnt do much.

So will taking any of the above supplements benefit the recovery process? Please I need to know.

Is the pain in the joint or is it ligaments and tendons?
Gluc. Chon. MSM has helped my joints over the past yr that I have been using it, mainly elbows and knees.

maybe i should go to the doctors. I'm so cheap I dont want to spend money on the CoPay

20 bucks...............

I have managed to hurt both shoulders and both elbows, have tried, msm, etc
And still taking it, with a million other supplements.

But to no avail, everything still hurts, no explanation on my part, it is just painful,

If things were a little different, I would be running about 600mg per week of deca or NPP.

Most younger people seem to improve with it, so try it, also, it is easy to say and hard to do, but don’t lift as heavy.

solidspine said:
Most younger people seem to improve with it, so try it, also, it is easy to say and hard to do, but don’t lift as heavy.
I don't train upperbody at all.. the most I train upperbody is putting 45lbplates on leg press sled

it has definately helped my knees. i tried an experiment and stopped and my knees started hurting in 2weeks.

I didn't get anything noticable from it and I seem to get headaches from the chondroitin/glucosamine combo I have. I switched over to taking cartilage but I'm not completely convinced that does anything much either.

i'm taking joint care a liquid from sams club...

3 servings a day to load up on it...
thats 6 grams of glucoasamine
4.5 grams of chondriton
1.5g of msm
150mg of collagen...

the first few days my stool was kinda runny becuase cuase I guzzled it all at once in the morning. I seperated the doses through out the day no its ok no digestion problems

I can say this much i'm on week 2 and after week one my hands didnt seem to hurt that much and the popping that happens in my elbow during heavey benching did not happen this week . I 'm crossing my fingers and hoping i'm not just having a good week but that the joint care is doing something...

I noticed a strange thing also I have a wrinkle across my brow line in the center of my forhead my wife says my skin looks freash and rejuvenated. I looked in the mirror i'll be damned the line appears to almost be gone..so maybe it is helping the collagen in my skin...

Last edited:
Re: For those that have experience with Glucosamine and MSM, or joint support supplem

I've been very skeptical of Gluco/Chon/MSM combo for a while, low and behold I stopped taking it for about 3 weeks and all kinds of things started hurting. Got some TriFlex from GNC (don't worry it was free) and about 2 weeks later all was well again. I'm hooked for life now.

Top Bottom