Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thiomucase cream

Hoover

Has anyone tried thiomucase cream? If so, can you please give me some results. I have been using nutrasport cutting gel and it has not done much. I need something to lose the love handles. Maybe someone knows a good cream that really works well. thanks

Never heard of thiomucase cream...

Heard of the injectable type comes in 5amp boxes from italy

You might be talking about triacana cream wich comes in a 45gram tube...

Hope this helps you bro...

For getting rid of the handles I would say use the injectable it will destroy those handles...

I tried it some years ago you an get it in spain alot of guys use it before the sunbed but im not sure that its any good it only helps u to get rid of the water in your fat

thiomucase is made in a cream, injectable and a supository ( ugh) . All are avilible in spain and portugal along with injectible clembuterol. The thiomucase does help to remove some water from under the skin. Most people who I know use it by rubbing a layer on an then wrapping that body part with seran wrap before doing their cardio. My g-friend used it before her local show and it definately helped... it is not going to hide fat though.. just help with sub-Q water..

Top Bottom