Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

they banned my pre workout?!

meuricioc

what ever happened to Koala Freak pre workout product? heard it was so strong that they banned it. I think it had close to 400 or 500mg of caffeine plus other stimulants. the bottom line is I am an alpha and I want to be jacked and hyped for my workouts so I need something that will do it for me!

what ever happened to Koala Freak pre workout product? heard it was so strong that they banned it. I think it had close to 400 or 500mg of caffeine plus other stimulants. the bottom line is I am an alpha and I want to be jacked and hyped for my workouts so I need something that will do it for me!

Alphas don't need stims. And only Betas say they are Alphas.

these stimulants get banned cause they are killing teenagers left and right who are addicted to them. they are almost as addictive as crack so they should ban every single one of them 1000%. it is horrible a 12 year old can walk into the gas station and walk about with these energy drinks loaded with stims. by the time they are in high school they are already addicted for life

Caffeine is not banned but 500mg is a ridiculous dose to take before training. Your heat will be beating out of your chest even before you touch a weight. Makes zero sense to do that. All your body needs when training is water. Make sure you are hydrated and learn to enjoy lifting instead of needing a drug to amp you up.

Top Bottom