Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thermorexin = Wh00t!

SWMSeeksLBM

I received my order of t-rex yesterday (and a complimentary sample of Neurogenex which I'm saving for the next squat day, thanks!) after ordering over the weekend.

First let me prelude by saying that I have extensive experience with various ephedra based thermos and the former MD6 product, so I am pretty well in touch with my body's reaction to thermos.

So I pop a cap this morning with some breakfast that includes a banana and then figure what the heck and popped another for good measure.

Zoooom! by the time I got to work I could feel it kicking in but couldn't really feel any sort of bodyheat increase at first.

So, at lunch I took another cap, and let me tell you, that definitely did the trick. Even now I can still feel a marked increase in temperature, or at least the perception of so.

I'm definitely not going to take anymore today though, I do feel like actually getting some sleep tonight.

Funny thing is that I don't feel edgy and jittery like when using other thermos, which is killer.

Only difficult thing is keeping up with the water intake, jeesh, I'm constantly thirsty.

Update:

Had one of the best shoulder and arms workouts ever today while on the t-rex/neuro!

Focus and intensity levels were through the roof, I went from using 125 on upright rows for 6-7 to 155 for 6!!!

My only regret so far is splitting the bottle with my girlfriend hehe.

Top Bottom