Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thermorexin = Wh00t!

Some people hurl if they dont take banana's before popping t-rex pills. i prefer to take them on an empty stomach though :p

TC2 said:
macro...is this stuff more effective on an empty stomach???

depends on a lot of factors. though generally if the dose is the AM cardio dose.. taking with a small banana (fructose + pottassium and magnesium) will improve both cardio performance and fat loss (via liver reglycogenation)

I pop a couple pills before I work out in the afternoon. My diet isn't fine-tuned just yet but I will say I feel like a stud at the gym when I take this stuff... Plus, it makes the post-workout cardio a breeze.

I've also taken a couple pills on an empty stomach for morning cardio a few times with no ill-effects.

I just placed an order for both t-rex and the yohimburn es
this thread got me really curious

i been using Redline by VPX with my ephedrine.
great stack
great rush too but your tolerance builds up overnight
hope t-rex will do better

Those prices are incredible. With the discount, I wonder if they're making any money, or if they give it so cheap to members here cos they know they're going to come on here and share their experiences, which more often than not are going to be spectacular!

I'll definitely be ordering some!

macrophage69alpha said:
I had dropped ~5lbs over the course of roughly 1-2 weeks just by popping 2 pills before each afternoon workout... of course, I've gained it all back thanks to going home for the holidays, but the stuff definitely works.

ok
help me out here
do you still get results by alternating the use of multiple fat burners?
can i do thermorexin on one day and ECA on another and still get results?
or is consistency key here?
i popped my first two t-rex pills on leg day
puked all over myself

macrophage69alpha said:
blz,

thats odd because there have been quite a free samples sent out at different times.

email [email protected] sure that they will take care of you

Hey dude I just got an email back from Larry. he said they ran out of sample packs 6 months ago!

:mad:

Top Bottom