Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thermorexin = Wh00t!

Can I run the T-Rex for three weeks then run T-Rex for three weeks with 25mg of epherdrine hcl with three times day? I want to run something with the epherdrine hcl besides just the caff. I was gonna run Levorex throughout.
Would it be better to do T-REX along , then Levorex , caff,Hcl together.

ephedrine is not necessary. It will not increase lipolysis. However some people do add it for additional stimulant effect- typically 8-16mg ephedrine. (canadian 8mg tabs)

I decided to try this for the hell of it. I've only been on it for a week, so I haven't noticed any significant differences yet. I did learn NOT to take 2 pills at the same time the hard way (I felt like I was going to vomit)! Even taking them 1/2hr - 1 hr apart I still get a little nauseous. I definitely have to take two though... I get more energy from a cup of coffee than from one pill.

What I like about it is that I'm not sweating like a pig like I do on ephedra. Also, the appetite suppressant is incredible, almost to the point of NOT being advantageous because I have to force myself to eat! That's mainly the reason why I decided to order it though was for the slight increase in energy and the appetite suppressant. My diet is in line and that's where I see the results, hopefully this will just be a minor crutch ;)

macro...is this stuff more effective on an empty stomach???

I was reading on the bottle and it says something about comsuming pottassium with it.

Top Bottom