Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thermorexin = Wh00t!

ringperm said:
Thanx for your feedback. I was almost worried that I was hypersensitive to this or something. But if it's a normal sideeffect, I can live with that

Personally I haven't lost a single pound, but my diet sucks for the moment and I've been using it to prevent any further weightgain. So far so good, cuz it seems to be working :) just to bad about the excessive bowel movement. I feel like a sewage plant from time to time, but I guess shit happens :D

I just tried 2 capsules of T-rex today after work. As you can see I'm having trouble falling asleep. Guess it lasts longer than I thought. I also got the exces bowel movement.

But I have a question. The bottle says that although you can take it on an empty stomach, it is recommended to eat fruit high in potassium like bananas.

But let's say you take 2 capsules, then work out for an hour or two. Then after that you eat dinner. Is that ok or are you supposed to refrain from eating after taking t-rex? Cuz I puked. so I'm wondering if you're supposed to stay off of food for a few hours after taking it or not?

This stuff is way potent. I tried it for one week taking 3 capsules a day. Took 2 capsules early in the morning and 3rd one at lunch and it got me extremely hyper and anxious for the rest of the day. I hardly slept that whole week.

I am afraid to take these pills again because I can't sleep at all even if I take one. I gives me incredible energy and love the workouts but they are too intense for me.

Top Bottom