Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thermorexin = Wh00t!

i've been taking t-rex for a few days now. right now, it's 1 pill twice per day with some food. i haven't noticed any heat, appetite suppression, or energy. the most i have registered is an elevated heartbeat at times, an overall feeling something akin to mild nervousness. i really want to use this to help curb my hunger, and improve my runs (as well as fat-burning, of course).

i'm also having 2 pills of glucorell-r twice a day (before 2 meals with 50-70 g carbs in them each). and 2 pumps of YES twice a day.

i'll move up to 3 pills (2 in the morning with some oats, and 1 with lunch) tomorrow.

what are the most likely reasons that i'm not getting much (noticeable) effect yet?

1)maybe a higher dose will kick it in. i've tried 3 pills in a day once, along with a couple of 25mg tablets of ephedrine hcl during the day. all i registered was a slightly more intense nervous feeling.

2)my carbs might be too low. i get between 125g-150g in a day, total calories between 1400-1600 a day.

3)i don't get that much water. usually around 60-70 oz in a day, but i'm trying to move that up to 1-1.5 gallons.

4)i've never used stimulants of any kind in my life.

5)i've never smoked cigarettes. i do smoke weed, but basically not in the last 4 weeks.

what else am i missing?

any advice is appreciated.

jackangel said:
i've been taking t-rex for a few days now. right now, it's 1 pill twice per day with some food. i haven't noticed any heat, appetite suppression, or energy. the most i have registered is an elevated heartbeat at times, an overall feeling something akin to mild nervousness. i really want to use this to help curb my hunger, and improve my runs (as well as fat-burning, of course).

i'm also having 2 pills of glucorell-r twice a day (before 2 meals with 50-70 g carbs in them each). and 2 pumps of YES twice a day.

i'll move up to 3 pills (2 in the morning with some oats, and 1 with lunch) tomorrow.

what are the most likely reasons that i'm not getting much (noticeable) effect yet?

1)maybe a higher dose will kick it in. i've tried 3 pills in a day once, along with a couple of 25mg tablets of ephedrine hcl during the day. all i registered was a slightly more intense nervous feeling.

2)my carbs might be too low. i get between 125g-150g in a day, total calories between 1400-1600 a day.

3)i don't get that much water. usually around 60-70 oz in a day, but i'm trying to move that up to 1-1.5 gallons.

4)i've never used stimulants of any kind in my life.

5)i've never smoked cigarettes. i do smoke weed, but basically not in the last 4 weeks.

what else am i missing?

any advice is appreciated.

#3 is likely the issue, though some people dont get a strong stim effect. But water is definitely LOW.

thanks for the reply, macro. i hope the increased water intake helps, although nothing yet. i've decided to take in about a gallon during the 8 hour work day, and i've managed it yesterday and today. i don't think i should have trouble maintaing that, if i want to. so my total consumption for the day should easily exceed a gallon. hopefully that's a good enough starting point. in any case, as long as the t-rex is doing something regardless of whether or not i feel it (of course, i'll never know for sure).

Just thought I'd post a little FYI for you about my intake of Thermorexin. I read a post from a guy who split the dosage, so when I got my pills I did the same and it seems to work better for me. I take my first pill when I wake up with a couple bites of a banana. One hour later I take the other pill and do my morning cardio(which is the best it's been with an ephedra free fatburner!) 4hrs later I take another pill with a meal. 1-2hrs later I take another. I take my final pill before my evening workout. You must take a good multivitamin/mineral supplement to insure you are not deficient in anyway which can cause a lack of energy. Also drink a ton of water because you sweat so much with this supplement during workouts. I do not feel a sensation of heat either but I am glad because who wants to walk around feeling burning hot all day long (not me!) I can still eat but I am full much more quickly so in the end I eat less. I do not feel a sudden burst of energy but when I move around I feel it working more than when I'm chilling. I have lost bodyfat with this product so keep taking it and I hope you find the dosage that works for you! Good luck!!!

fightercowboy said:
Yeah, I have the "loose stomach" too. No biggie though. It is amazing shit. Lost 8 pounds in 2.5 weeks and down 2%BF. Great help in the gym.

To lose 8 lbs. in 2.5 weeks on T-rex, what did you do in terms of exercise to achieve those results??? Sounds pretty impressive.

I'm going to Las Vegas in about 2 weeks, and I'm trying to get in shape. If I can lose 4 or 5 lbs. by then, then I'll be happy with that.

What type of psychological/cognitive/mental benefits have you experienced while on T-rex?

How much are you taking now?

Top Bottom