Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thermorexin = Wh00t!

that's gay...i've ordered stuff many times off of af and i've never gotten a free sample of anythign! :mad:

Hey Macro, I received my free samples yesterday and took 1 this morning at about 5am. I did notice a a decent energy boost. It's nothing like taking the e-stacks I used to use with ephedra. I don't get the sudden rush of energy that's most of the time a little overwhelming. I also like the fact that it's now 10am and I have experienced no crash at all. To me, the best part about T-REX is the fact I don't feel jittery or like I hit a brick wall after 2hrs! I haven't noticed any suppression* of appetite. I have eating twice already lol. Anyway, I will finish off these samples and get a better feel from them. I thought I would post a little update and bump this for those might not know of the free samples you can order!!!

Now 6pm, I have taken 2 today. I took one at 5am and 1 at noon. I can't believe this suppresses ppl's appetites, because I just could not be satisfied with my normal food intake. I ate every two hrs lol.

Last edited:
macrophage69alpha said:
varies

though just caffeine (which is a base for most of them) causes this

I think it's the yohimbine(?) that causes it, atleast for me anyway.

I can take eca alongwith anything else with no effect on my bowels, but anything with yohimbine and I'm going to have to find a restroom pretty quick.

Just started an ECA stack about a week ago and i have a leftover bottle of TRex from my last cycle. Thinking about doing both. Anyone with experience taking both? How were the effects/sides?

Current stack(3x Daily):
Ephedrine 25mg
Caffiene 200
Aspirin 162mg
ALC 250mg
RALA 200mg

Top Bottom