Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thermorexin = Wh00t!

Why the loose stomach?? It happens to me too when I take either Ripped Juice Extreme or Clenbutrx. Does anybody know why this happens?

i just started dieting and ect.... lost soild amounts of bf% but if you are 5 9' 200lbs and 20% bf how much bf and weight do you think i would lose with 180 caps of t rex? keep in mind i ordered a 2 pack ...and should be getting here monday

I can't take caffine due to anxiety though I used to be able to take one Xenadrine(with ephedra) at a time 3 times a day with no problem. Can I take this? I'd really like to use a fat burner again, but the ephedra free ones suck from what I hear.

Also how much weight have you guys lost?

I can say that it made my stomach really loose! It worked great, I mean good energy and focus. I've been off any supps all winter and by the looks of my gut I could use something again soon!

Later

I notice that I sweat a fucking hell of a lot on it and that I have had a "loose stomach" as well, meaning that my bowel movements are more frequent and I tend to feel somewhat bloated, which is good ona CKD type diet

I have been sweating so much that I had to tell the chick I know beside me in class that I train right before every class doing cardio and to excuse my sweating as I have elevated temps due to it... which is funny thing at 8am to have her think I have been up since like 6 or so training

Top Bottom