Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thermorexin = Wh00t!

good point. these threads get bumped so much it's hard to say. I will admit I didn't look. Glad I called it to your attention though.

Perhaps you guys are doing so well anyway that you don't need to send out samples anymore.

Perhaps something fell through the cracks and you need to make some more sample packs available.

Either way keep us updated.

I'm sure it's been asked before but is it cool to take 25 mg of ephedrine with T-rex??

TC2 said:
I'm sure it's been asked before but is it cool to take 25 mg of ephedrine with T-rex??

people do it, its not reccomended due to the strain on the CNS.

it will increase CNS stimulus (jack up central nervous system) but will generally have minimal additional impact on fat loss

It turns out that the canadian distributor is 3 blocks from my apartment. So I picked up a bottle 2 days ago. Tried 1 capsule 3 times yesterday, nothing major noticeable. Tried two this morning and I felt like my brain was going to explode! The shit made me so jittery I was going insane. I'm going to stick to 1 pill at a time, let's see how well it works.

after a month , i am now just moving up to 2capsules / day in the morning. 2 at once gets me wired for an entire day. better watch out when i am in the gym.

I Love T - Rex!!!! I have lost almost 10 lbs in a week and half with the combo of clean eating and cardio! The only side note is if I take it too late in the evening
I am up ALL nite.

Top Bottom