Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thermorexin dramatic results.

SuperSnake

It has been only 3 weeks since I got Thermorexin and yohimburn DF from AF. Started 1 cap a day first week, 2 caps a day-2nd week, then 3 caps a day for 3rd week.

Has anyone taken 2 caps at one time? and how was the rush.

When I started, weighed 252 pounds with a 36 inch waist. 3 weeks later, stepped on scale and weighed 236 pounds and waist down to almost 31 inches. I have 4 of the six abs in and just have a very little baby fat on bottom to go.

I did not get the sweats or any real hot flashes like other report, but I urinated all the time during first during first week. 4-6 times a night. Plus I have not done any cardio just weight training 4 days a week for 1.5 hours each. I hope to see even better results adding cardio in starting next week.

There are no jitters, work out stamina is way up and it really surpresses the appetite so keep protien count up. Although I miss the intensity, on the edge feeling I get from taking ECA prior to work out.

This is a great dieting/cutting product.

Yea I know. The problem is we have a hard time getting $59 at one time where at least we can scrape up 15-20 for a generic bottle. Hopefully once the finances get better we can grab a bottle. All the positive feedback sounds great.

macrophage69alpha said:
strang,

59$ with discount

in the particular case above...for the 3 weeks noted... that is less than 14$

$59 for 180 caps= .32 cents a cap.

even at 3 a day, its still cheaper than clen or T3 with better results.

SuperSnake said:
It has been only 3 weeks since I got Thermorexin and yohimburn DF from AF. Started 1 cap a day first week, 2 caps a day-2nd week, then 3 caps a day for 3rd week.

Has anyone taken 2 caps at one time? and how was the rush.

When I started, weighed 252 pounds with a 36 inch waist. 3 weeks later, stepped on scale and weighed 236 pounds and waist down to almost 31 inches. I have 4 of the six abs in and just have a very little baby fat on bottom to go.

I did not get the sweats or any real hot flashes like other report, but I urinated all the time during first during first week. 4-6 times a night. Plus I have not done any cardio just weight training 4 days a week for 1.5 hours each. I hope to see even better results adding cardio in starting next week.

There are no jitters, work out stamina is way up and it really surpresses the appetite so keep protien count up. Although I miss the intensity, on the edge feeling I get from taking ECA prior to work out.

This is a great dieting/cutting product.
Great results. Did you change anything else in your routine besides adding thermorexin? Cut cals up cardio etc?

Re: Re: Thermorexin dramatic results.

Zyglamail said:
Great results. Did you change anything else in your routine besides adding thermorexin? Cut cals up cardio etc?

Not really,

when I first started cutting I was aroung 265 pounds with almost 40 inch waist. ran clen/T3 for 5 weeks and got down to 252 and kinda hit the Plateau. so when I start T-rex I already had cleaned up my diet and was eating mostly protein.

I think the big thing that helps me is the appetite supression, i have to try to remeber to eat protien to not loose to much muscle.

so i have 6 pills takign one a day you think i can drop 5 lbs and 2 inches in a week ? already doing a ckd diet lost 14 lbs 2 weeks but already kind of still in the same weight

SuperSnake, did you notice any affect on your heart rate at all? especially during cardio and when you first wake up (resting hr)?

Top Bottom