Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thermorexin dramatic results.

anyone has had trpuble sleeping while on this supp.?. My wife used to have problems to sleep while on Xenadrine RFA-1...

djufo said:
anyone has had trpuble sleeping while on this supp.?. My wife used to have problems to sleep while on Xenadrine RFA-1...

She may have a problem the first few days if she takes it late. But if she sticks to taking one upon rising and one about noon in the beginning she should be ok.

macrophage69alpha said:

a slightly biased opinion.... It CRUSHES them... they are not in the same league

What about clen???
i bought a bottle of therm a while back but i dont think i used it long enough. so i might try something else here in a few months or so.
-matt

You can either cycle the clen with it or use the Thermorexin for a couple weeks and add in the clen while coming down a little on your Thermorexin doses. If you can handle that. I'll be doing it.

Don't know if this has been asked but does T Rex agitate the prostate like NYC? Even drinking a gallon 1 1/2 gallons of water a day NYC bothered me. I ordered Liporexin just in case.

Top Bottom