Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thermorexin dramatic results.

I must also admit that this product seems to be working extremely well for me, unlike almost every single supp. Ive ever tried. Plus people are complaining about "stiffness", whereas with ECA stacks it can do quite the opposite. Damn good product I must say. peace

E23 said:
Macro, something seriously needs to be done about that "stiffness", I can be walking on a treadmill and suddenly people around me are giving me odd looks. It is simply unacceptable. I won't stand for it! Take that darn Yohimbine out of Thermorexin. At the very least make two versions(male and unisex)! :mix:

if you werent stading for it, your wouldt be posting.

ive been on it for over a month, and im still getting wood. i think it has to do with tings oter than the Yohimbine though, but that surely as an effect.

KOArtist said:
I must also admit that this product seems to be working extremely well for me, unlike almost every single supp. Ive ever tried. Plus people are complaining about "stiffness", whereas with ECA stacks it can do quite the opposite. Damn good product I must say. peace

;)

Anarchist said:

if you werent stading for it, your wouldt be posting.

ive been on it for over a month, and im still getting wood. i think it has to do with tings oter than the Yohimbine though, but that surely as an effect.

True, true

thermo rex

is this stuff the best fat burner now? I still use liquid clenbutrx but it seems to be subsiding in its effects.

Someone said that thermorex is better than clen or T3 is that true or hype? I am thknking of getting hold of some winny and running it with clen, or should I use this stuff instead of clen?

thanks guys.

i think im going to pick some of this stuff up and try it out........also i was thinking about stacking something with it; what would you recommend that i use??? I am trying to cut up and get some definition on my body.....Deca300 or some whinny or both???

Re: thermo rex

tonybuddy said:

Someone said that thermorexin is better than clen or T3 is that true or hype? .

probably would depend on who you ask. IMHO .. its true. and would venture to guess that most that have tried both would be in agreement (not all.. but most)

Top Bottom