Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thermorexin dramatic results.

I've been getting a little queasiness if I don't take it with food....strange because I'm normally a pretty rot gut kinda guy.

I just started some thermorexin today myself, first time. Took one cap with breakfast and another about 10am or so and I am zingin! These things are potent :)

Macro, something seriously needs to be done about that "stiffness", I can be walking on a treadmill and suddenly people around me are giving me odd looks. It is simply unacceptable. I won't stand for it! Take that darn Yohimbine out of Thermorexin. At the very least make two versions(male and unisex)! :mix:

E23 said:
Macro, something seriously needs to be done about that "stiffness", I can be walking on a treadmill and suddenly people around me are giving me odd looks. It is simply unacceptable. I won't stand for it! Take that darn Yohimbine out of Thermorexin. At the very least make two versions(male and unisex)! :mix:

Just wink at the girl on the treadmill in front of you and start walking faster. She'll think you're chasing her with your boner and you both can have a good laugh afterwards

Top Bottom