Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thermorexin dramatic results.

40butpumpin said:
SuperSnake, did you notice any affect on your heart rate at all? especially during cardio and when you first wake up (resting hr)?

I have not even started doing cardio yet, that is this monday. Hr is slight elevated like any these type of products do. But this stuff heats you up, speeds up your metabolism and supress those hunger craving very well.

macrophage69alpha said:
strang,

59$ with discount

in the particular case above...for the 3 weeks noted... that is less than 14$

New banner time MP and Ulter...

"Get Ripped to shreds for $13.44!!!"

I think i got the "special" bottle of thermo.....
Ive been noticing at night when i go to bed....when i have 4 ormore caps in a day and the last one is at around 8 or so, i have these halucinogenic feelings and strange feelings of where i am and how my body feels. Its almost like how i feel when on hydromorphone, only less euphoric and a little more trippy. Sometimes im scared to go to sleep, i think i might not wake up........pretty cool huh? My opiate receptors are diggin this shit.

Just my input about thermorexin.
been on about a week and a half (had to miss a few days in the middle due to a much needed drinking binge). Even with that lil bump in the road i took 2 inches off my gut and dropped 5 pounds.
Best thing about Thermorexin is the way cardio just seems to fly by. Before i was on this stuff i would SUFFER to hit just a few minutes on the treadmill or stairmaster, now i can fly to 20min in no time. (yes i realize this is STILL pretty damn weak, but considering i couldnt even do 8min beforehand, its quite an improvement).

I have experience no elevated heart rates, even when taking two at once. The first day on , i felt nothing, the second day after taking two at a time, i felt the waves of heat. Good thing i work in a place that the avg temp is 70 degrees and I dont have to wear a suit, i bring a change of shirt with me , and had to use it a few days.

looking forward to the next 2 , uninterupted, weeks on it.

Counterstrike said:
so i have 6 pills takign one a day you think i can drop 5 lbs and 2 inches in a week ? already doing a ckd diet lost 14 lbs 2 weeks but already kind of still in the same weight

MP or Ulter,

In regards to his CKD diet. Isn't it MORE effective if he had more carbs in his diet to benefit from TREX? If so, at 6 pills a day, he'd be a fat burning machinnnnnne

:D

Yes it's more effective if you just eat the carbs. Your body burns fat in the fire of carbs and Thermorexin makes this happen at an increased rate.

Its not like its stiffness, more like the appendages arent there.
You know how you feel when on opiates and you lay still for awhile? Like your not really there, then you move a little and you feel like your in water? Its kind a like how Thermo makes me feel sometimes, though less dramatic. Pretty cool, its relaxing and helps me get to sleep...

Top Bottom