Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thermorexin dramatic results.

is it just me or does it seem like trex takes longer to hit you than a ECA. i take them and notice nothing for awhile and then all of a sudden BAM i have a burst of energy, but its not like ECA its more controlled

TheMuscleMonster said:
is it just me or does it seem like trex takes longer to hit you than a ECA. i take them and notice nothing for awhile and then all of a sudden BAM i have a burst of energy, but its not like ECA its more controlled

no that is a common experience.

ulter said:
I wouldn't suggest the kit unless you're cutting. I would suggest the Lipo/Trex/Glucorell R combo though. For sure.

I wish you guys still had NYC, I'm using the ECA stack and I'm getting the jitters bad.

Fonz

Fonz, just take 2-4 t-rex's with some lope and you will be fine before a workout. Throw in some vasopro for a better effect.

Or you could just take 5 grams of turine with your E/C stack, that might prevent the jitters, it does for me.

I've only been using T-rex for about a week, but I have to say I haven't felt anything. No increased heat feeling, no extra feeling of alertness, no sweating. I'm not on any low carb diet, do not smoke, and have not used any kind of ephedra products recently, only regular caffeine.

I started the first day with 1 cap in the morning, an hour before morning cardio. Didn't notice any difference from other days.
Next day I increased to two at same day, one in the morning and one before workout in the afternoon.
On the third day, 2 in the morning, 1 at lunch and 1 before workout.
4th day 2 three times a day.

I usually start at 5am with the first two (with a banana), and was kinda hoping it would wake me up a bit, but it didn't.
I have gotten a slight headache from time to time, but that's probably due to low bloodsugar (I use Glucorell with carb meals)

Also after I started using T-rex, my stomach has started messing with me. Maybe I'm immune, or having an allergic reaction or something similar, i don't know. But if anyone has some input it would be appreciated.

I'm 27 years old, 100kg, 6'2" and a bf at 12-14%

Thanx

I havent really felt much with the T-rex either.Its really agitating me now.I see people claiming its out of this word yet im not feeling its effects.I think ill bump it up to 3 pills.Im at 16% bf 24 yrs old. On an iso cutting diet.What kind of metabolic boost can i excpect?More than the boost by clen and T3?(10-20%)Thanx in advance.

Top Bottom