Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Theres no scoop in my protein powder?

lakerpride

I just bought some protein ive never used before and I opened the jug up today and theres no scoop thing in it. It says on the label that one scoop equals 24 grams. How much is that in terms of 1 cup??????

I dunno if my Optimum Protein(Choc Mint) came with one. I dug my hand all the way down but could not find it.

JA9791 said:
I dunno if my Optimum Protein(Choc Mint) came with one. I dug my hand all the way down but could not find it.

a) those tubs are HUGE!

b) that is why I keep my scoops when I get a new bottle just in case. :drink2:

KillahBee said:
a) those tubs are HUGE!

b) that is why I keep my scoops when I get a new bottle just in case. :drink2:

Second attempt at digging from top to bottom and found nothing. Oh well.

I'm going to use the scooper from my eas vanilla whey but am confused about how something:

On the EAS it states "Serving Size 2 scoops (28.35 g)" and on the ON Choc Mint it says "Serving Size 1 Scoop (29.4g)" so was the scooper that was suppose to be in the ON jug twice the size of the EAS scooper? So i'd have to do 2 scoops using the EAS scooper of ON Choc mint to equal 1 serving stated of ON Choc mint?

Sounds like a math question.

Last edited:
I can't BELIEVE that I put up a real post - about a real topic "HGH Info?" - and have gotten zero replies...but this dude puts up a ridiculous post about not being able to find his (explitive) ...scoop and gets 7 replies, what's up with that?!

Top Bottom