Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are there any suppliments that will...

Dar91

(for lack of a better term) get me drunk/high? I want to quit drinking alcohol on the weekends because i think it has too many negative affects on my goals of growing large. So now what am I gonna go when all my non-bodybuilding buddies go to the bar and drink insane amounts of beer? I can go out with them during the week and drink diet Pepsi, but the weekends a different story... I need to have a good time, and for me this means unwinding with a sixer of Buds or a couple long islands.

What do you guys take (besides G, cause I use to take it but found out it was industrial floor cleaner) that doesnt affect your gains or your body fat?

Thanks

D

Most of everything is gonna affect your gains. Take a box of Robitussin Extra Strength and hold on to your head.

i read in maxim once that its possible to get drunk off water. you gotta slam like 3 gallons in an hour though. good luck.

i read in maxim once that its possible to

i read in maxim once that its possible to get drunk off water. you gotta slam like 3 gallons in an hour though. good luck.

Funny shit.

yeah i hear robitussin will get ya.....need water though with the DXM in it.....just ram your head into the bar a few times...you will see some stars..and the room will surly be spinning

h19

trial0r said:

It is true, and it can also kill you.
You create an electrolyte imbalance that will get you drunk/high. Kids are doing it. You have to drink like 4 gallons back to back in order for it to work.

Ryvor said:

It is true, and it can also kill you.
You create an electrolyte imbalance that will get you drunk/high. Kids are doing it. You have to drink like 4 gallons back to back in order for it to work.

I heard that they have rehab clinics for this and all the toilets have to be like airplane style with no water or else the people will drink out of them.

Haha, 4 gallons? If I drank that much water would be comming out my ears... I also heard that taking in that much water causes your blood vessels and such to swell and put pressure on your brain.

so my options are robitussin, or yellow jackets(are these stronger than a regular ECA stack, cause I ususally dont get a good reaction off that stuff)

Otherwise Im gonna suffer tonight cause I dont want to take anything catabolic.

Top Bottom