Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are there any "thick" meal replacements out there?

Blown, are you looking strictly for a protein powder, meal replacement or a weight gainer. I have used the myoplex with a small amount of water and ice and let it sit for a bit and had a nice thick shake. I have also used Prolabs NLarge2 with a small amount of water and ice, and damn was it thick. Sometimes it can be hard to drink. Good luck, I hope this helps. Also, dps all the way man.

blown93302 said:
looking for a nice thick shake.... ive tried both myoplex and metrx and liked them both, but im looking for something new to try. any suggestions?? thanks guys!

Labrada's LEAN BODY is one of the best MRP's out.

Re: Re: are there any "thick" meal replacements out there?

Labrada's LEAN BODY is one of the best MRP's out.

... and also one of the most watery.

Dude, read the title of the thread before posting

Par Deus said:
You could also try and fine some "xanthum gum" and add 1/4 teaspoon to whatever brand you wanted.

ParDeus
www.avantlabs.com
Yeap!!!
also cellulose fiber ( saw dust ) will do the trick... what makes the shakes thick are fillers and junk that do not need to be there, my humble opinion.

Re: Re: Re: are there any "thick" meal replacements out there?

RippedUp said:

... and also one of the most watery.

Dude, read the title of the thread before posting

Blow me limey.. It depends on the amount of water you use and what you mix with... Anything is going to be watery if you use a shit-ton of water.

Nothing but love.

Top Bottom