Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is there any fatburner that doesnt fuck up the prostate

ORANGE_JUICER

everytime ive tried a fatburner, it really messes with my prostate and my pecker. xenedrine made my prostate swell and made my poor little dick not wanna work. so did adipo. but with adipo-kintex, i was actually seeing some good results. is there any fatburner that will not irritate the shit out of my prostate.

Try Thyroid Preparations

Cytomel, synthroid, and tiratricol should have little impact on your prostrate, but you may need an anabolic to counter muscle catabolism. Caffeine and yohimbine can help, but you probably need to stay away from beta stimulants like ephedrine, nor ephedrine, ephedra, and clenbuterol. I don't know about DNP. If worse comes to worse you could try exercising, but hopefully that is already in your regimen.

ORANGE_JUICER said:
everytime ive tried a fatburner, it really messes with my prostate and my pecker. xenedrine made my prostate swell and made my poor little dick not wanna work. so did adipo. but with adipo-kintex, i was actually seeing some good results. is there any fatburner that will not irritate the shit out of my prostate.

PGF2a (local) or GH. None alters the prostate.

Top Bottom