Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are there any decent natural/legal supplements now??

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
The last time I looked into it, creatine was the shit. Whats developed in the last 5 years that actually works?

superdave, if you are talking about gaining strength, well then get you a bottle of superdrol before they are all gone. Really helped my stregth during a cutting cycle. In just 3 weeks I improved my stregth on only 2100 cals. double those and it would be one beast of a supplement.

I am wondering the same. I would like something for some good muscle gains, and since 1ad is off the market, what supp would best take its place, if any?

realmfg said:
I am wondering the same. I would like something for some good muscle gains, and since 1ad is off the market, what supp would best take its place, if any?

Check out the AnabolicX forum. The newest legal 'pro-hormones' are the one's made by Anabolic Xtreme; the 'good' ones have been voluntarily pulled from the market by the company due to the negative press they've recently received but you can still find PherPlex & SuperDrol by either looking for pointers on the AnabolicX forum or checking out some of the internet-based supplement companies...they are still selling PP & SD since the products were not part of an official FDA ban as long as they have them in stock.

Hope this helps.

Top Bottom