Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thanks Orbit

Peterlumberjack

Plat Hero
Platinum
fast shipping as always. the extra goodies tucked in the package are much appreciated!! i always love trying new stuff. :D

thanks,
PLJ

Glad Orbit treated you well! What did you order?

Got myself some Iron Mag Lab goods...
ultra male rx and their halo. Just started the rx pretty excited

they have some other products i was extremely interested in too... some ironlabs pro hormones at a killer price....

Last edited:
Orbit not only sends his items out faster then anyone I've ever seen, but he does sales other companies won't do. He rather help his customer's save money then take them for what he could. I just got my order in the other day and he gave me an extra goodie as well. Orbit thank you so very much for what you do brother!

You guys are lucky. Have yet to receive a freebie in a shipment, but with those low prices, really can't bitch too much! ;)

Life is great man! No complaints. Well I don't have a billion dollars....yet, but other than that I'm good. Now that the season is coming to a close and work is slowing down I actually have some time to rock it out on here.

Life is great man! No complaints. Well I don't have a billion dollars....yet, but other than that I'm good. Now that the season is coming to a close and work is slowing down I actually have some time to rock it out on here.
HAHA I hear you bro. Looking real cut in your avi. How did you perform this season? You got skype bro?

Top Bottom