Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thai labz lunacy black label

breogan Qly

is it necessary to take creatine as preworkout taking this product? I just bought it online, also I wanted to ask you about it's quality , I know it's hard to give reviews on every single product out there but if you have taken it by any chance please let me know, thank you.

The recommended dosage of creatine is 5-10g per day. Look to see how much creatine is in the pre-workout. If it doesnt contain 5-10g, get a bulk creatine monohydrate powder or a capsulated creatine supplement like ancient strength from n2bm.com to top it off to meet the 5-10g per day requirement.

Pre-workout supplements are basically just fancy energy drinks. They aren't a bad supplement to take but they are very expensive for what they are. You could get the same thing for a fraction of the cost by using a cup of black coffee.

Creatine can be taken anytime since it is just a few amino acids. It will absorb best when taken around training time though.

The thing you want to do is get a pure creatine product and not one with fillers, caffeine, sugar, and artificial colours/sweeteners.

The purer the creatine, the cheaper it is and the more simple it is to dose and consume it. Thats the simplicity of it.

Personally I would get either monohydrate or just ancient strength from n2bm.

Top Bottom