Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone/Hormone Boosters

Unit 2005

Looking into some testosterone boosting products, dont want to try gear. Dont want anything that could cause any side effects, anyone tried anything worth taking?

Currently looking at 6-OXO by Ergopharm and Animal M-Stack by Universal. Anyone given these a try before?

Any responces wuld be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Unit 2005 said:
Looking into some testosterone boosting products, dont want to try gear. Dont want anything that could cause any side effects, anyone tried anything worth taking?

Currently looking at 6-OXO by Ergopharm and Animal M-Stack by Universal. Anyone given these a try before?

Any responces wuld be greatly appreciated. Thanks
No so-called "testosterone boosting" supps that are free of side effects are worth taking because you can't meaningflly increase test with no sides. If you are just looking for small increasaes in test eat more whole eggs or red meat and get your EFA's right. If you want big gains in test you are going to have sides whether the supps are legal or not.

Hey Unit,

I've tried Animal M-Stak and 6-0X0. In addition I've also tried Sci-Fit's GHT-Stack. Out of all of them, I liked the GHT the best. Although, it was the 1st test booster I took.... I've heard the 1st cycle is always the best. (makes sense). I hear this is true for AAS as well, but I've never gone that far. I just received a bottle of the Novadex XT today, which is supposed to be one of the best... I'm excited.

Oh.. and about the sides. I've never had any sides. However, I did think I was getting a minor case of Gyno at one point, so just be sure to use an Estrogen blocker when using a test booster. A lot of of types such as 6-0X0 and Novadex XT actually include the Anti-E in the mix...

Let me know if you have any other questions.. I'll try to help where possible.

turbo420a said:
Hey Unit,

I've tried Animal M-Stak and 6-0X0. In addition I've also tried Sci-Fit's GHT-Stack. Out of all of them, I liked the GHT the best. Although, it was the 1st test booster I took.... I've heard the 1st cycle is always the best. (makes sense). I hear this is true for AAS as well, but I've never gone that far. I just received a bottle of the Novadex XT today, which is supposed to be one of the best... I'm excited.

Oh.. and about the sides. I've never had any sides. However, I did think I was getting a minor case of Gyno at one point, so just be sure to use an Estrogen blocker when using a test booster. A lot of of types such as 6-0X0 and Novadex XT actually include the Anti-E in the mix...

Let me know if you have any other questions.. I'll try to help where possible.

Cheers pal.

Went for the 6OXO in the end, well impressed. gained 6lbs in whats been just under a month!! Only bought one bottle (60 pills) - which lastes 21 days if you take 3 pills (300mg) per day. Dont usually buy into the supplement bullshit but was really impressed with 6oxo. Will def be using it again in thr future. No sides apart from weight up, BF down and lifts up. All in under a month!

Top Bottom