Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

testosterone boosters

strongbad23

I have been looking to find some information on prohormones. I see a lot of different test boosters that claim to raise test levels. Looking to find out which ones are legit. Looking to gain added weight and strength gains. The one I keep hearing about most right now is Formadrol Extreme. I see that some people use it for PCT and some by itself to raise test levels. Anyone have experience with this prohormone, or any others that might work?

6-oxo and ATD work great.

ATD is stronger, but it also hurts your libido more.

A great stack I ran recently was 50mg InHibitE ( ATD ) + 4 caps ED Activate Extreme. Not quite pro-hormone gains, but pretty good stuff.

I have been looking to find some information on prohormones. I see a lot of different test boosters that claim to raise test levels. Looking to find out which ones are legit. Looking to gain added weight and strength gains. The one I keep hearing about most right now is Formadrol Extreme. I see that some people use it for PCT and some by itself to raise test levels. Anyone have experience with this prohormone, or any others that might work?

Dermacrine
just do a search and you will find a lot of threads about it

I haved used the formadrol extreme for a pct before, and it did work for me. Wasn't able to get my hands on the usual nolva/clomid pct so I went with formadrol Used it for 4 weeks and test levels got back to normal. Definitely legit, I would recommend it.

lean mass stack by PP ( phyto-test, Dermacrine and Sustain Aplha), Cycleotren/Havoc, Monsterdrol....have all had great reviews.

I like to use a test booster as part of PCT...

You want a good PH stack...

Run Cyclotren for 8 weeks, and throw in havoc for the last 4 weeks. AMAZING SHIT!

Top Bottom