Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testapinal ,the bomb

The Zodiac

I have been on tesatropinal for 2 week and my lifts are going through the roof an my intensity is unreal I am getting bigger and leaner at the same time,any one else get this affect.

CBR
I spelled it wrong,sorry about that ,it is called
Testatropinal,it is made by ANS I got it from
a place call www.bodybuilding .com is is much cheaper to
get it through a supplement dealer than to by it from
ANS Sports drop in check out the web set I gave you and
do a product search or go to the name and you will find
it then.It is the best supplement I have ever tryed
I stack it with Creation Titrate by IDS and Whey Protein
called VP2 by a company called AST sports,they sale
them all the that web page at mucher cheaper prices.
Thanks Z

Testatrpinal is homeopathic,I do not see why that would be bad
there are glands under your tounge and in your mouth that it will
get into,and go to your blood stream,you get around digesting
it.I have seen homeopathic supplements that were junk but
this one is far from it.
I have made great gains on it and can not role it out because the gains in mass and strength have came to fast.I don't need a needle to make gains,and all juice does is pump you up for a month or so and then you shrink,and then it is back to another cycle it is a visious circle.One I do not want to been in.don't knock until you try it.Triple J and Testoman,chill out you both sound stressed

Maybe I judged too quick, Zodiac could you brief us on the science behind how it is supposed to work? Anyone want to weigh in regarding their homeopathic experiences?

Flip up your toung once and look under it see the 2 bluce colored vains on it,there are thousands of ports in your mouth,the first part of digestion starts there were does your saliva come from?
So the proves there are are gland inyour mouth.
Not all of the Testatropinal is taken from your mouth.I would be a fool to think it does,some is digested in your small intestions
and in through your blood stream.
I have tryed other homeopathic like I said and got nothing from them.I hve be bodybuilding for a good while and have tryed alot of differeant things and have never had a supplament as good as this.I would like to here some input on this also and I would like to hear from other who have tryed it.
I have a question how does creatine work,we all know it does
and it is very unstable,once mixed. It is digested in the small intestions and into the blood stream.I have tryed different creatine
one of the biggest names " Cell Tech" and it is junk did nothing
but give me stomach cramps.The point I am trying to make is
some supplaments are good and some bad.So goes for Homeopathics

Top Bottom