Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testapinal ,the bomb

Bros this guy is obviously just advertising the shit. Notice how he said where to get it, and then went on a long speil on how it actually works, obsorbs in your stomach, blah, blah, blah. Dont believe this shit.

I never said what was in it.
I do not sell it. I was ask a question were to get it so I told him the
best price I have found on it. As for the way it works I was
also was ask a question about that I have looked into how some supplements work and that is how I found out alot about how homeopathic works and I explained what I have learned.
take a look at the other post and you will see why I answered the way I did.
There is no need for slander.

Bros, dont fall for this. I have been around for many years and i was stupid and foolish and I tried those homeopathic remedies. I spent close to 80 bucks on one. What a waste. I wish I had a computer than along with this board so I would not of wasted so much doe. Now weather Zodiac is trying to sell this stuff I dont know, but the post is here. I have said it before just like many knowledgable people on this board. Spend your hard earned cash on creatine, protein, and glutamine. Also take your multi vitamin and some flax seed oil. For the most part that is all you need along with a good diet and training program. If you are looking to shred up you can do a search and find many top of the line fat loss products, exp. Xenadrine, ripped fuel, etc. Good luck to you all and happy holidays. Rotty

Top Bottom