Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test stack and hcgenerate

JonnyRingo007

First, I am not a rep for these companies or this forum. I've currently been in my precontest diet phase for 6 weeks. I have made a lot of progress as this is my third go around. I am natural, never touched a ph or steroid. I'm just here to say that thanks to these two products, I have already lost 15 pounds dropping to 215, and my strength is exactly the same as when I started dieting. My energy level and libido always crash, as does my strength big time on this diet. Anyone that has ever naturally dieted for a show knows this. This is a true test of these products because your natural hormones do drop when you slowly diet to 5% body fat. I just wanted to put this out there to anyone looking to buy an effective natural test booster to help hold t levels and libido high during dieting or just for a boost. I doubted these products but now I am a firm believer. I'm ahead of schedule and now can incorporate more cheat days into my diet. 31 year old male, 6 ft1 215 currently. 5 weeks out but I'll be ready early.

Awesome to hear bro! I keep hearing great feedback like this all the time about these two products. They are two of the best natural products you will find anywhere. Test Stack is as close to being "on" as I've ever had from a natural product.

Test Stack 17 is coming forth as a revolution in test boosting, and has taken the crown at Elite Fitness as the top test booster. It has been formulated with 12 ingredients for boosting your test levels and libido to new heights naturally. It's special blend has all of the popular and effective ingredients from all of the popular products out there, all in one bottle! This effectively makes a "test Stack" and the perfect thing to have for recovery post cycle, for on cycle support, or for a big boost in performance in the gym or the bedroom.

Anyone wanting discounts for either Test Stack or HCGenerate just send me a PM

Test Stack can be purchased at this link ONLY -----> http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html

Good to hear brother.. I'm a big fan of HCGenerate as well as the ES version. The best boosters on the market no doubt

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom