Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Stack 17 vs RS-Transaderm

Biff Webster

Ok, so ive been trying to learn about both of these products but still am unclear.

What are the pros and cons of each? How are they best used? Im not interested in any prohormone, so these would probably be used as stand alone.

Thamks in advance.

If you don't want a prohormone don't use transaderm as it will give some shut down. Test stack 17 is a natty test booster.

If you don't want a prohormone don't use transaderm as it will give some shut down. Test stack 17 is a natty test booster.
I should have stated that better. Im not really interested in stacking either of these with another prohormone. I would just run either of these by themselves.

Transaderm is a topical prohormone (DHEA) that converts to testosterone and other hormones in the body. Over time it is suppressive and will require a PCT. You can check out the link in my signature for discounts and more info on it

Test Stack 17 is a unique blend of 12 different natural ingredients that makes it the best OTC supplement for boosting test, libido, aggression, and performance NATURALLY. Check out this thread for details about it, as well as exclusive discounts http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

I took this DHEA and 19 nor 4 androstenion when they were legal. Didn't do anything. I bet those sarms products work much better.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using EliteFitness

I took this DHEA and 19 nor 4 androstenion when they were legal. Didn't do anything. I bet those sarms products work much better.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using EliteFitness

There are a lot of variables into why you do or don't get anything from hormonal products. Your diet and training still will dictate 70-80% of your results

Top Bottom