Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Infusion Vs. Phytoserms-347?

Jack steel

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
could this be a more cost effective competitor to phytoserms? Has anyone tried test infusion yet and wants to share their experience? I'm thinking of subbing Test Infusion for phytoserms in my upcoming PCT. Test Infusion, Bridge, and Forma. Anyone think TI will give phytoserms a run for it's money? :rolleyes: Just a little overzealous about PCTs hehe... feels like waiting on Christmas :)

it depends on what you want to be honest i think they are aimed towads differnet goals phytoserms is a very powerful test booster, good used standalone and in pct.
Test infusion raises test helps liver profile and is designed with general recovery and pct in mind.
I would of thought if you want to boost test phyto will have the edge if you want a more allround recovery effect test infusion. Seeing as you have the bridge id just run it: forma, doubled bridge, testinfusion.
If you do fancy the phytoserms buddy use TEAM1003 at the checkout for all savings at ruthless, you wont be disappointed, trust me ;)

it depends on what you want to be honest i think they are aimed towads differnet goals phytoserms is a very powerful test booster, good used standalone and in pct.
Test infusion raises test helps liver profile and is designed with general recovery and pct in mind.
I would of thought if you want to boost test phyto will have the edge if you want a more allround recovery effect test infusion. Seeing as you have the bridge id just run it: forma, doubled bridge, testinfusion.
If you do fancy the phytoserms buddy use TEAM1003 at the checkout for all savings at ruthless, you wont be disappointed, trust me ;)
thanx nick, i notcied the liver support etc, in there as well. But the reason i ask is because isn't the bulbine the magic ingredient that causes the huge test boost (plus divanil of course)? Both of them contain bulbine and similar ingredients, although Test Infusion has some extras it seems to me. i like idea with the double bridge dose. Have you used it?

thanx nick, i notcied the liver support etc, in there as well. But the reason i ask is because isn't the bulbine the magic ingredient that causes the huge test boost (plus divanil of course)? Both of them contain bulbine and similar ingredients, although Test Infusion has some extras it seems to me. i like idea with the double bridge dose. Have you used it?

there are afew different ingrediants that will apply to the test raising and there at different quantities aswell in each product. for raising test i doubt the phytoserms can be beet buddy, I also came to understand that not all products/extracts etc are the same quality, as batches change so its not as clear cut as to just look at the contents table on different brands and products as the ingrediant sourcing will play a large role in the overall product quality. Alot of compnaies make test boosters but some are cearly better than other etc and i think is why or part of why, n2bm spend alot of time ensuring they are selecting the rigt batches of X for whatever the role they play.
A double dosage of bridge is awesome it acts a replament for hegenerate when in a fix and is another great quality product, i do use the bridge and reccomend it highly.
hope this is of some help.

I like them both, they are decent products.

Ruthless Supplements

I love PhytoSERM just cause I'm a fadogia guy and trust the Prolensis standard used in PhytoSERM. Test insusion is an awesome product as well and I have taken them both together pre-act ;) - worked pretty darn good!

im goin to be stacking test infusion along in my next plan as its got loads of benefits along with the test boosting properties. looks solid gonna be putting it along with afew other goodies aswell

Test infusion looks interesting. Good point above that the Bulbine isn't Prolensis brand. Ultra Male RX is test booster with Prolensis that I have tried and liked.

Test infusion looks interesting. Good point above that the Bulbine isn't Prolensis brand. Ultra Male RX is test booster with Prolensis that I have tried and liked.

Thanks holio, I've recently learned about ultra male and def gonna try it!

Top Bottom